Sunday, May 9, 2010

she'll make a fine officer

My youngest is still waiting for her ship date for basic training then OCS. In the meantime my little intellectual is training for the military. Recruiters are now responsible for training and exercising the new troops under the future soldiers program.

She's finding out she likes exercising. Plus it helps relieve the stress she is under. She purchased a program, Yourself Fitness for the Playstation. You type in your weight, height, pulse rate and a quick evaluation of your strength and it sets you up. So she shames me into checking out out. We get me through it, two minutes of jumping jacks...yea right. How many pushups. Me "Three"..."mom you didn't do any.."

"three"

Then she set up the workout..."okay I"m done."

You didn't do it all.

I did all that other stuff, that counts as a workout.

Get back here woman.

Okay 15 minutes of cardio...106 calories burned according to the program.

"Lets have a doughnut."

No comments:

Post a Comment