Friday, May 14, 2010

It must be mine

The cold weather, time and the wreckage taking down two trees have taken a toll on the yard.

Our over 50 roses have dwindle.

We are ripping out the bad roses that have no more to give and getting new ones.

I'm perusing through the web and finally find some green roses. Whoever I bought some from many years ago folded. These are much better. I bought some Judy Garland ones too, replacing the ones that died. Look I have an Oz patch, judy garland, yellow rose in the middle, minature "over the rainbow" in the East of the patch, "elphaba" green roses in the west. A neighbor who is gay loves this.

Then glancing at the poorly designed web site..."Julie Newmar"? Wow! I knew the grand lady was an avid gardener. I ordered one without even seeing it. She is where I get my expression "I don't have hobbies, I have obsessions."

So here she is, enshined in florabunda, Broadway actress, dancer, businesslady and gay icon, the only true Catwoman

No comments:

Post a Comment