Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Right now the school systems is training the evaluators.
One day our principal, the principals from the middle and elementary school, the trainer and I think a few characters from Shrek came in (okay I didn't know who they were) came in and observed my class.

There were more observers than students.

They asked several students "what are you doing?" this is to check if the students understand what we trying to instruct.

After they left my students wondered what was going on wondered when they were getting their reward of cookies, and almost said "we're doing that *pointing to assignment and objective on board* "cant you read."

I relayed this story to the principal he said next time the students should say that. He can't stand the lady doing the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment