Saturday, February 13, 2016

Tumeric tea

I have given up coffee and alcohol for lent.  And trying to get healthier.  Since I cannot drink anything at night, really, except for water with slices (cucumbers, oranges, lemons etc) I am trying some other things.  No, I'm trying not to drink sodas either.  Normal tea has caffeine and defeats the purpose.  Tumeric tea.  This is good for me since the coconut has potassium and can help my leg cramps.  Which I'm getting since I have started working out.  I might use this mix in my morning Chai teas.

from http://wellnessmama.com/223/turmeric-tea-recipe/  most seem like this.


Instructions
  1. Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
  2. Pour into a small sauce pan and heat for 3-5 minutes over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
  3. Drink immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment