Monday, February 1, 2016

Blogger teacher challenge number 1

(So I'm out of Sequence)

What are your goals for this year.

1.  Get the Standards based learning under control.

this changed since we did not go SBE all the way, just the 10th level learners (9th graders)
Then there were too many of them, so I picked up a class.

2.  Use the full classroom.

The moved me out of the lab.  I am using an idea called "math 360" which is simply the students stand and work and I watch.  This can work with the Chemistry class, and the AP is slightly sluggish though they are starting to see the need for it.

Now I am going to slowly move away from worksheets and more Classwork.

3.  Use computer more for class.

With midling results....

4.  Exercise..

yea..right.  well I am starting again.

Groudhog day is a good day for goals.

New goal...be a presenter at a conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment