Saturday, February 13, 2016

Gaming




Pandemic

My daughter purchased this one on the recommendation of Wil Wheaton and his Table Top web series.



The difference in this game it is cooperative.  Nobody "wins", either the group wins or falls apart.  It is not easy to win.  The goal is to stop the spread of disease world wide.  Different players have different abilities, healing, moving freeling, building things faster.  So there is a lot of negotiation.  We have trouble explaining to my husband that there is not "do as I say" power.

My daughter brought it to here school for a lockin and the students enjoyed it.  I would like to have it purchased for mine but the problem is when?  I have approached the local library to see if they would have a table top night.  I will try again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment