Sunday, November 8, 2015

product review for those with old eyes

I have had to wear glasses since I was in first grade, a short break as my far sighted became nearsighted.  After my cataract surgery last year, there was a price.  I do not have to wear glasses but close up was sacrificed.  I have reading, which I use when I have to, and then when I think about it; and distance for driving.  One doctor says I'm okay the other says no.  Oh well, I bought the glasses and they are in my car and the reading in my carry bag.

But still since I teach science I have to look at small things.  And I want to excite my students

hence this...



Satech LED magnifier.  I bought it through Amazon.  I thought it was smaller, but it definitately does the job.  My husband wants one of his own when he is going through small print, so I have one in the Amazon cart.  I am thinking about putting a paracord knot around the outside.  Look at the difference in the magnification and the ease of seeing.

The LED light turns on when you push down.  push light on.  push light off.  and there is a control to turn it off so it does not turn on in a bag.

If  and when I show this to my students tomorrow, I will have to pry this out of their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment