Sunday, November 1, 2015

Organizing

I decided to organize my stuff.  I'm encouraged by the stuff of Adam Savage of Mythbusters on the Tested youtube.  A person must simply get some system.  I looked at several boxes and bought some at the local (2 hours away from my rural town) office supply store)

This is what I started with.  Books, modeling stuff, ink for our fountain pens, glue, shoe polish and pens.  And leave us not forget that you could not walk to the shelf











I bought different sized boxes, without a plan and simply started.
Markers and highlighters on top.  Pens on the second, and pencils below.  They can be seen and easily put back.  The other box has my small drone in it.



It is not perfect.  Many boxes are much too large for the objects.  But it is a start and working on.  I am taking the extra boxes to work, ordered some more and the floor is picked up.
May things are better.  In part this is not everything that is on the shelf.  Other parts were organized.  Many things here were not on the shelf but in other rooms.  After the new boxes come in, I will organize and label things. What is in the box and what shelve that box goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment