Monday, November 30, 2015

planners

I am trying to get my students organized.  This means I have to be more so.

Here are some tools I use.  Many are from David Seah.

A Storyboard for films.  I use this to plan out any videos I make with ShowMe or Educreations.

Book outliner.  I use this when reading non fiction.  It really helped me to enjoy reading more and to make notes.  These I put into my personal journal for reference.

ATP, for Annoying Task Planner.  I have not used it much, but it is fun.  None of this "happy" thing it justs lists reasons for doing things.

Dream Maker.  I think I will lead my students through this.  It is a good planner
Part of doing a job is to make the plan.  Then follow through.

Emergent Task planner.  I realized I should use this for things I do.  Such as how much time I take making AIPs which takes no skill whatsoever.  There is a mini one too I put in my calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment