Monday, January 4, 2010

prepping for school

Today was first day of school. I was not there because I was getting a medical test done. As far as my health, and my doctor's schedule I go when they tell me. Nothing wrong, even blood count and blood pressure are in normal range.

So after napping off the anesthesia and general puttering around, I got myself ready for school tomorrow.

Lesson plans, check, done before I left for break. Even went in over break and left instructions for today's substitute.

Observation forms filled out. Not check will tomorrow, formal observation set for Friday. I schedule early in case things happened.

Fountain pens filled, check. Red, black and the blue. Blue supposedly does not show on copies will test it.

New posters printed, laminated and ready to put up, double check, I now have 2 student aids to help me with this.

Word wall. not yet either will give to aids to do or as assignment to students. (word wall is stupid, by the time I get it done and up I've moved on. But this is what I'm told to do.

Student work on walls Again not yet, again stupid.

Bag packed, check. Have professional bag with notepads, pens and calendar etc Have Versipack with first aid kit and emergency supplies.

Clothing. Check, ironed mostly and ready to go with some new outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment