Sunday, December 20, 2015

This is the business card of Kevin Mitnick.  Mr. Mitnick is a security consultant.  What makes him qualified for this?  He is a convicted, did prison time, dark hacker.  I do not mean he went in and looked around...he stole.

Now look at the card.  It really can be used to pick locks.  It is available for five dollars.  As a business card it is genius.  You know the man, you understand his business, and for the card you get something useful.  I showed this to my students.  They want one.  And classes how to pick locks.  How do I explain to my principal that the afternoon STEM class is on security.  That and I would have to get practice locks and such.  Maybe see if a locksmith can do a class.  Granted many STEM businesses sell practice sets.


Then there is this card.  The design company shows what it does.
 Simple, easily rememerable.

Your card is you.  Many teachers do not have a business card.
Many online card makers will offer free cards.  I bought some.
If I do again, I will make it simple, just my name, job and contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment