Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Teacher blogging challenge .

I may not be doing this in order, however, here we go.

Day 13: Name the top edtech tools that you use on a consistent basis in the classroom, and rank them in terms of their perceived (by you) effectiveness.


Number 1 Google classroom.  I use this with our classes.  Students get email where there are tests and assignments on it.  I am currently redoing my web page using Google site.  Which is pretty much the same thing.

Number 2.  Educreations.  I put the videos in using my Ipad.  I am about ready to shell out my money to get the upgrade.  You can edit it, give voice over, and use images as well as writing and texts for students.

Number 3 Kahoots.  This is a good way to have students drill and practice.  They love the games and are competitive.

Number 4  Phet   This is a simulations of scientific concepts.  This is good for students to use, before a lab so they have the feel for it.  I do have to fight it sometimes since our students have chromebooks and it does not always work on them..

Number 5 Pikochart.  I am just starting to learn how to use this.  Since I read so much and think in words, this is a good way to help students who are more visual learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment