Monday, February 16, 2009

Huzzah I found it

I have had a four day weekend. Normally, on Friday, before Battlestar Galactica, is when I do my take home work. But since I was off, I put if off till today. I got 40 plus lab reports plus other work graded, then started to finish out my lesson plans for this week. I could not find my memory stick with what work I had done. I was pretty sure I had brought it home with the intent of finishing. I cleaned out my dresser because I might have tossed it into there. Then I started cleaning out the computer drawer.
Over a year ago, I got a used radio for my loyal BMW and had the local mechanics install it. To prevent thefts there is a code so you can turn on the radio. I looked at the serial number, called my BMW mechanic in a larger city to give them serial number, they then sent me the code.
Go forward some to Christmas break, I have to take the BMW to the BMW dealer because my mechanic cannot align a BMW. They end up having to replace everything that connects to the tires but the axle. Part of the process is they disconnect the battery, which means the radio needs the code. I have no idea where the code is.
There it is shoved in the back of the computer drawer. I go out to the car and start it, reset the code and I have radio and CD's again.
yea, also found my memory stick so I finished by lesson plans

No comments:

Post a Comment