Wednesday, November 30, 2016

When they complain, it is working.

One of my jobs is to watch the parking lot in the afternoon.  The job is kinda useless.  We have cameras.  What can I do?  "stop, or I'll yell stop again."

So as I am out there I tell them to put their seatbelts on.  I understand they are invulnerable, they are young.  But they grew up with the alarms and the warnings.  I don't get it.

Talk to a group in the car.  "put your belts on."

"we haven't started the car."

"really"  surprised look (patented) "so you plan on putting the belts on when you start the car?  put the belt on ,"  glance to other drivers, "you know your could be hit by another car."

Today at the parking lot, a student asked me to check a specific student.  to make sure the belt was on.

No comments:

Post a Comment