Saturday, March 22, 2014

sell out

I am pursuing my national certification.  Some students still have not signed the permission slips that let me film (which makes camera angles awkward).  I reminded them before spring break to please do so.  Or if they have an objection to being filmed let me know.  "Or I will show up at your house with permission slip in hand."

smart alec.  "you can't find my house."

"its a small town, I can find you.  Don't try me, another student tried.  Google maps is useful."

"well where I live is strange, you can't find it."

*sigh*....just because I have to have the last word.  "John"  *buddy next to him* "you play football with Smart Alex right?*nod from student*  "I'll give you five points extra credit if you will show me where he lives."

John brightens up "okay."

"I told you, don't try me.  Besides I have your slip and your mother works in the next building."

(that's unethical, but I'm sure that chocolate  or such could get the same results.)

No comments:

Post a Comment