Sunday, January 26, 2014

car kit

I got tired of looking around so I gave it some thought of what to be in the car.

Tools.  I have a car that I no longer need to carry a tool kit to fix it.
I have the  small razor knife so that I have something to cut.
If I am stopped on a campus, I have a good argument that this is not a weapon.  Also, hard to see is a small crowbar to break a window if needed or prying something.  Flashlight, paracord, small pocket knife (from a gimme at a trade show years ago, we used to have several) it has a small set of scissors on it.  Rubber bands, hair ties, safety pins and paper clips.

 Medicine hygene.  Sunscreen which is lotion, germx, toothbrush and paste, wet ones, tissues and eyedrops (I have eye problems)
 Food, if needed and pen and paper.  Though I have tons of that.
 Cleaning towels, window towel, bandana, ziplock bags and an extra pair of glasses.  I finally figured out that they were better in my car than in a dresser drawer.


Other things, Two Liters of water, a signal flare.  I need to get some oil, just in case.  And a set of Jumper cables or emergency starter kit.  The Jumper Cables _will_ have the gauge that checks if the set up is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment