Saturday, January 26, 2013

redundant

50 smart phone apps

http://edudemic.com/2012/08/50-smartphone-apps/

Hmm, the first five is grading and attendance.  This is all computerized now, so why would I need one on my smart phone. 

Speaking for me personally, I do not want to have education apps on my smartphone.  I lobotomized my smart phone, it has a few apps, but I buy minutes for phoning and texting.  I need to get with my technlogy people and get it hooked on the wireless.  I try and the thing spits me out,  I think I'm doing it right.  I could just be a luddite.

Social networking.  After 5 minutes if I do not find what I want I give up.  It is not the lack of information, it is the overload of information.  Or 3 pages of google search which is the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment