Wednesday, January 12, 2011

its a battle of wits, you are unarmed!

Fifth period is a social group.

They just picked up their graduation invites.

They will not shut up.

A few lucky talkers got detention with me in the morning.

One student, "I can't be in that early my mother doesn't arrive that early."

Her mother works at the school. Relax I say I can email her.

Now my letter to the mother was the most helpful of all, full of how can we make arrangements, what time.

Kiddo did not think I'm going through with this. Another said she had a doctor's appointment. I can see the attendance of the other classes. If you are first period and not with me I will write you up.

First kiddo though is spoiled. Constantly trying to get out of class to "talk to my mother". Seems put out when I finally started saying "no, if you have a problem talk to the office first, your mother has a job to do also"

No comments:

Post a Comment